2.17.2013

happy weekend!


I found this alarm clock while helping my mom clean out the attic of our house last weekend. I remember my dad bought this clock when I was in kindergarten. At that time, I really love pandas. I also remember he once bought me a little panda doll.
I really enjoyed seeing that panda's body moves when the clock was ticking. That was so cute. But unfortunately that clock was broken. It only ticking when I shake it  :(
Anyway, hope you enjoy your weekend, guys! I enjoyed mine with a cup of tea and some cookies :)

3 comments:

  1. I know you're talking about the alarm clock here, but I just want to say that I really like that china. Ok, that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might be just obsessed with that alarm clock. it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend too you! That is the cutest clock ever ooohh I want it ^-^ Yumm thats made me want to have some cookies!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me your lovely comments! It's really nice to hear from you :)

Blogging tips