7.13.2013

hello, there!

How are you? It's been so long since my last post. I missed this blog a lot :( I'm so sorry I haven't written any post in ages. Well, that's all because I had got a new job in early March. And it's very time-consuming and also my mind. I don't think I like this kind of job. I mean a 9 to 6 job from Monday to Friday sitting in front of computer doing the same thing every day. So boring. I just wanted to do something I really like. I know. I know. Seems quite selfish. But it's my live and I can't live it twice. I just want to enjoy it.
Aah, why am I blabbing on the first day I went back to this blog? Is it such like a young adult-life crisis or something?
Anyway, I've decided to resign (again) from my job in the next 3 weeks. So, see you really soon and have a very lovey weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww do not worry, is normal if you can commit to a job like that, and still think you need money and others can not afford to leave work, but it's your decision, I just know I want to read your blog, have a great weekend.

    xo
    Ruzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for your very quick response, Ruzu! It's nice to hear from you :)
    Yes, Ruzu, I don't think I would leave work entirely, I just tried to find a job that makes me comfortable, and I can actually do it passionately. Wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so right! always choose to do what makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me your lovely comments! It's really nice to hear from you :)

Blogging tips