6.08.2011

Treasure Trove Button

Another upcycled necklace on last month project..this button bib necklace made from gold vintage buttons, according to this tutorial with a little improvisation in detailing..hope this inspiring you :))

When creating that necklace, I was inspired to make a gold theme for next project. Hmmm... I think the color combination of gold and pastel colors would be nice. Awww..really can wait to finish my college final project immediately !! It'll be finished about 2 months. Wish me luck :)))

Well, I think this is my last post for handmade projects for now. I will be able to make a handmade project again about 1-2 months.

So, please keep stopping by on my blog and wait for the next project :))))


Au Revoir :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, there! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me your lovely comments! It's really nice to hear from you :)

Blogging tips