10.07.2011

Free Stache Thank You Gift Tags

This is the freebie about my stache stamp that I've posted before. "Thank You" gift tags for your gifts. I really like the vintage looks of this gift tags. And I hope you likes them too :)



please read the term of use at the bottom of this post.

Print the PDF file onto cardstock or heavy-weight paper and cut out. Then put on your gift or you can write your own message on the backside of these gift tags. Enjoy !


. . . . . . . . . . .

Term of Use
Non-commercial use only please. The change of the file doesn't void the copyright.
Please feel free to print out the copies to share with our friends and family.
If you are kind enough to blog about this article, please feel free to use my photos as long as they
are accompanied with a credit and link back to my site and/or this article, I'll appreciate it.
DO NOT link directly to a downloadable file but rather to this page.
Thanks :))

4 comments:

  1. such a great idea, really love it!

    a big hello from Madrid,
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pratya! are you still there? All the best and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is the cutest! love your blog. please keep posting!
    please follow my blog at hellohydrangea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lindsey! Thanks! You have a lovely blog too :)
      I try to post more often, but I still do not have enough time for it :(
      but I'll keep trying .. and I usually do not follow a blog, but I'll put a link from the blog I've read in the "Daily Reads" page. And I've put a link to your blog :)

      Delete

Hello, there! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me your lovely comments! It's really nice to hear from you :)

Blogging tips