11.14.2012

taking a break..

 via

I think I need to take a little break from blogging, just for 2-3 weeks or so. Many things are getting busy at my "9-5 work", and I have a quite huge plan for my futures work that really hard for me to decided, so I have to focus on it. And I'm planning to finish and focusing on some work that I wish it can be a good start at the New Year.
Aack...There are so many plans and things in my mind that I have to focus for now :(
Hopefully I can be back to blogging again within few weeks, with a fresh mind and full of joy again of course.
Please continue to read my blog and give your lovely comments. I will really love to read and reply it when I get time :)
See you soon!

Note : I'm so sorry, as long as I taking a break, I didn't accept the ad swap offer. And I'm really sorry if during the break time I couldn't response to emails quickly. But I'll try to it.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break Pratya and good luck with your work and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I couldn't help but give you a little lovely liebster award. You can check it here http://wanderlustbyann.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html.
    I'm looking forward to your answers! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me your lovely comments! It's really nice to hear from you :)

Blogging tips